“God our refuge and strength, a very present help
in trouble.” Psalm 46:1
This scripture has been on my heart for several
weeks now. Meditating on these words of
truth has given me much comfort and joy! Knowing that I can take refuge in Him
and I can gain strength in Him. He loves
me so much that He is always with me and never leaves me.
How awesome is our God!
I encourage you to remember this also. Just call on Him when you need a hug or
reinforcement or when you need wisdom to make a decision. Whether your need is spiritual, emotional or
physical you can take refuge, gain strength and receive His help.
He is always present and has an abundance of love
to pour out on you!
Blessings
on your day as you walk in His way!
Kay
Just what I needed. Your awesome, Kay Hill.
ReplyDelete